Nesbitt Realty is a local licensed real estate adviser specializing condominiums in 22304. 803 N Howard St #133 is a delightful condominium, but it's not for every buyer.
I'd like to take a moment to guide you to determine exactly what your options are on your real estate purchase in 22304. You have a lot of options in the City of Alexandria even if you're only interested in 22304.
A few of your options include:
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at The Plaza is electric.
- Do you need a garage? One half of the condos in this home community have a garage.
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
- Is the transportation network important to you? We'd be happy to tell you more about the Metro and transportation options not far from The Plaza.
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this neighborhood's most common cool systems are central a/c?
We’d love the opportunity to show you about why our clients rave about our service.
What Subdivisions In Alexandria Have Similarly-Priced Condominiums?
|Alexandria Knolls||1 Active|
|The Plaza||1 Active|
|Watergate At Landmark||1 Active|
|Sycamores At van Dorn||1 Active|
|Bearings South||1 Active|
|Exchange At van Dorn||1 Active|
Why not work with a local, small-business that cares about your needs?