- Take a nature stroll or jog- Bren Mar Park has beautiful nature trails and an asphalt trail that connect to the stream valley trail network within Turrkeycock Run Stream Valley Park. There's lots of greenery and you'll even come across some small wildlife such as foxes, deers, squirrels, voles, etc. You can bring your furry friend with you but put him/her on a leash.
- Let your kids play- Bren Mar Park has a medium-sized playground and tot lot with modern play equipment including slides and swings for kids of all ages.
- Hit some balls -The park has little league fields where you can practice your pitch or watch a baseball/softball match.
- Do some exercise- There's an outdoor fitness station in the park where you can catch up with some exercises as you enjoy nature.
- Have a barbecue- Bren Mar Park also has a picnic shelter with benches and grill stations for you to enjoy an outdoor barbecue with family and friends.
Bren Mar Park is a large 32.4-acre wooded area that offers lots of outdoor recreation and enjoyment for local residents. Located west of Interstate 395 (I-395) along Edsal Road, the park is only an eight minutes walk from Isabella at Monticello Mews and offers fun activities for the whole family. Below are some fun things to do at Bren Mar Park: