I'd like to introduce you to Will Nesbitt.
5126 Cambria Way #101 is a delightful condominium, but it's not for every buyer.
This is just a hint of the discussion we need to have about your place needs.
My hope with this post is to help you figure out yourconcerns, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in the City of Alexandria. There are an almost unlimited number of variables in play. Can you afford $585,000? Or is your budget closer to $535,000? If you can afford $635,000, should you pay $635,000?
- Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what homes have sold for in Cambria Square? Here's what has Recently sold at Cambria Square.
- Do you want the most expensive condo in the community, like 5128 Cambria Way #102 or do you prefer the least expensive residence like 102 S Pickett St #101.
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this section's most common cool systems are central a/c?
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a enclave with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Cambria Square
- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
How Much Do Similarly-Sized Condos Cost In Alexandria?
|Entry-Level ($300,001 to $750,000)||8 Active|
When you need help with real estate, contact me, Will Nesbitt at (703)765-0300.