- the average number of days on the market is 16.
- the most expensive home on the market is 6101 Edsall Rd #1807.
- the least expensive home on the market is 6101 Edsall Rd #1001.
- 6101 Edsall Rd #1001 is currently listed for $265,000.
- What's the average days on market in your area?
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
- Is your property listed on your local multiple listing service?
Recently Sold At Alexandria Knolls
Welcome to Alexandria Knolls, an upscale high-rise condominium in Alexandria City. This updated 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom Condo offers over 1,400 square feet of living space with panoramic views of Northern Virginia. Updates include kitchen cabinets, countertops and appliances; bathroom vanities; flooring; washer/dryer; and HVAC system. Building amenities include fitness centers, saunas, party rooms, billiards rooms, outdoor pool, tennis courts and more... This unit includes 1 assigned parking space and storage area. Conveniently located to Van Dorn Metro, I95, I395, and I495; Pentagon; Downtown Washington DC; shopping; restaurants; recreation and more... SOLD!
- Odor — Most properties have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
- Neighbors — Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but sometimes it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but once in a while this is the problem.