Are you a home seller with a abode that hasn't sold?
Did you know that in Alexandria Knolls:
- the average number of days on the market is 16.
- the most expensive home on the market is 6101 Edsall Rd #1807.
- the least expensive home on the market is 6101 Edsall Rd #1001.
- 6101 Edsall Rd #1001 is currently listed for $265,000.
If your place of residence has been on the market for months with no buyers, the first factor you want to consider is the market. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- What's the average days on market in your area?
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
- Is your property listed on your local multiple listing service?
Recently Sold At Alexandria Knolls
Welcome to Alexandria Knolls, an upscale high-rise condominium in Alexandria City. This updated 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom Condo offers over 1,400 square feet of living space with panoramic views of Northern Virginia. Updates include kitchen cabinets, countertops and appliances; bathroom vanities; flooring; washer/dryer; and HVAC system. Building amenities include fitness centers, saunas, party rooms, billiards rooms, outdoor pool, tennis courts and more… This unit includes 1 assigned parking space and storage area. Conveniently located to Van Dorn Metro, I95, I395, and I495; Pentagon; Downtown Washington DC; shopping; restaurants; recreation and more… SOLD!
Here are a few reasons units in Alexandria will sometimes have little activity:
- Odor — Most properties have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
- Neighbors — Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but sometimes it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but once in a while this is the problem.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. When the time comes to move your property in Alexandria Knolls, it's wise to learn more about what homes have sold at Alexandria Knolls in Alexandria, Virginia. That can give a home seller a starting point for determining your $265,000 unit's value. Talk to Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your dwelling's value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to illustrate to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
Nesbitt Realty agents are full-time, local, knowledgeable long-time residents. Our real estate agents care about our clients and love to help you achieve your real estate goals.