- the average number of days on the market is 47.
- the most expensive home on the market is 319 Cloudes Mill Dr.
- the least expensive townhouse on the market is 309 Cloudes Mill Dr.
- 309 Cloudes Mill Dr is currently listed for $500,000.
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
- How does your listing look compared with the residences priced similarly?
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
Recently Sold At Mill Stream
***MULTIPLE OFFERS RECEIVED- CALL BEFORE SHOWING*** Let me tell you a story about me. I am a beautiful Townhome. I am 10 Miles to White House, 7 Miles to Future National Landing-Home of the Amazon. I have been recently renovated throughout. I ... [Read more]SOLD!
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older townhouses where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but on rare occasions it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- Neighbors — Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.